Friday, June 24, 2005

katie holmes prime tv

Katie holmes….
Katie holmes’
Katie holmes
Why for art though engaged?

To tom
Tom who?
Tom who ?
Tom who?

You want a cruise
Well I’ve got wheels
It may be imported Japanese
But I could be your main squeeze

You want a cruise
I got a Toyota, I could be your Toyota boy toy boy
I got a Toyota with a motor
You want a cruise
I got a Toyota camry 1991
White, 5 door family wagon
Tyres from budget tyres on greenwood st
Worth jack
no stereo

But I got a Toyota with a motor baby

Katie holmes your prime tv
Katie holmes your prime tv
Katie holmes you and me

Im not even sure tom cruise is his real name
Are you sure Katie?
What is his springsteen brilliant disguise?
What is his ruse that he should call him self cruise?
Is he taking you for a ride my pretty?
Does he really cruise like a missile?
Or cruise luxury liner?
Or does he cruise in the harsh light of middle age like a brown75 healing cruiser with a chopper guard and a flat tyre?


C’mon my honey
How does he cruise Katie?
How does he cruise Katie?
What is his ruse Katie?

Is the cruiser not a bruiser Katie?
Will he make your brown eyes blue
Will you be the sad rabbit like in watership down
And force art garfunkel to sing ‘brown eyes’
In your honour?
How does he cruise Katie?
You and your high heels
your tyres smoke and peel
How do his wheels spin your wheels baby

Don’t forget Katie
I’ve got a Toyota with a motor
I got a Toyota, I could be your Toyota boy toy boy
I got a Toyota with a motor

Tom who?

Katie, Katie
My phobia is your utopia
My phobia is your utopia
How could this be so?

Tom who?
Tom cruise
A snake like a cobra
Features on oprah
And like a czech man driving a skoda
Speaks of love and tenderness
And in front of a live tv audience
Gushing floods of passion
While his skin sheds and changes fashion
He slithers Katie in his sights
While moody blues play nights in white satin
and in that moment,
I am cold and still


………And im ill as I watch
Watching tv with an ouch
See a grown man jump on a couch
As honestly as honest dave can
Watching something beautiful
And truthful
Clean and pristine
Favourably comparably nice as my wife
Katie holmes Katie queen
In front of a live tv audience
Scored, clawed
Hot and shot
Torn mercilessly
By a tom cat holding a smoking top gun

I throw a grenade
And blow up my tv
I lock myself up for self harm wont help
And crys and weeps and moans
By the shrine of miss holmes
When you hear from the wall of the next door flat
That the little man with the silly grin
The tom of tom.com
Feels young again even though he is old and sold
He has begun the open cast mining of the heart of the holmes
Up dawson’s creek without a hassle
For she is grossly intomscicated
And she has been since she was 4
And somewhere over paris she will pledge
Herself to him and swear

And I swear too
…………….And I am now a time bomb
For a I had sent katie a letter
A scented letter I had sent her
For worser or better
And told her that I had a toyota with a motor
Told her that I had a toyota with a motor
And could take her for a cruise if she should only choose

And I open my ranch slider
And ask the outsider
A bmx rider called Ralph schneider
why it is that hitler should have left
The Eiffel tower standing

For on this tower
now is the hour
after 49days public relations
one bad actor who’s a good scientologist
A little man with a silly grin
Who after mimi and nicole got the flickture
Pops the question and pops my bubble,
And he said, she said ‘she does and will’
She disses the dick and the harry
And decides ill advisedly to marry
And Tom takes katie’s hand
And formalises another wifely fixture
While a tourist steals his picture

But Katie Katie dear
In all truth not slanted
It is to your esteemed advantage
To listen to this rant to save yourself carnage

There’s still time
you can break it off like a bad cough

Tom is not really race car driverTom does not fly war planes upside down
Dear, he is not really even a samurai warrior

But he is this – tom cruise you are dead to me…
Katie holmes you are prime tv



You have been listening to honest dave’s obsession on the generator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home