Friday, August 05, 2005

Troy Flavell comeback

Reality tv……

Mr troy flavell ex all black hard man has been send ing graham henry love letters from japan. Flavell was in town this week to play some footy and footsy, the footsy to be with graham henry under the all black negotiating table. Troy, who has a well documented fetish for putting his fingers in eyeballs and sprigs in heads is apparently gagging for a chance to be taken seriously by the all black coach. Yes liseteners Troy tarantino flavell on the comeback trail….

Being a person of much sympathy I called up Troy on Wednesday night, cos my wife thinks he’s hot and would definetly watch the games if they brought back her ‘troy boy’ as she calls him, anyway… to cut a very long story short.. I called him up cos he’s a relation of the mrs from up north. And anyway… I said to troy… you want to learn a fing or two and watch this program call ‘rockstar inxs’.

Troy said wot the !… and I said .. easy cowboy…

So I said to him in the nicest possible way, whilst wearing goggles and head gear, that 80’s rock band inxs and you troy flavelll are both has beens. Has beeeeen.

Troy didn’t like that very much, so I just said I have witnessed many ridiculous suprising events in my life… my mountain buggy baby stroller tyre blew up once on corner of heaphy terrace veral street, the new warehouse store at the base, and the chiefs cheerleaders at rugby park and not to forget my daughters birth beside a toilet on a sand pit cover. but more ridiculous, troy I said mate…m ore ridiculous than weapons of mass anything in iraq is rockstar inxs. He being from japan was not savvy.

I gave him the facts straight:….but im sure he thought I was talking bollocks I said to him….

Aussie rock band inxs, are looking for a new front person to front their band.

On tv

Infront of millions of tv viewers…

All members of the band are seen on tv.

They play , they judge, they seem older but not mentally ill, no catheters, they seem coherent incharge of their faculitie and not taking the proverbial piss. They are serious.

The contestants are filmed in their mansion. Some have names like Brandon and Ty.

Dave Navarro…….and I said to troy..Im sorry troy…. This hurts me bruv… dave Navarro.. guitar god..of janes addiction and the chillis… is a host/. A host troy…

Troy asked why the band just didn’t invite the cameras in to film all of them relieving themselves on Michael hutchence grave ?

I said to troy that I wasn;t finished and that females like daphna, heather and dana were trying out for the front persons role. Are you still there troy I said..

I said there is nothing sacred. Troy said nothing is sacred… he said nothing is sacred, especially eyeballs……and that if he ever meet the show’s producer he’ll be fully rucked up he said…

I reminded him of his luck with sanzar judiciary . I said in the days when fair dinkum rockstars inxs with a respected body of work torture the reputation of their former friend and singer on the rack of a ‘reality tv show’ it shows that nothing is sacred and maybe it shows too that we can all live forever…and that dreams never fade and we can all be popular and fame can never be crushed.

Troy warmed to my thoughts…

The rest of the conversation between mr flavell and mr honest dave is unfortunately confidential due to contractual obligations and can not be broadcast on air.

But people…. And troy has signed up just quietly… On your screens in august … adidas have sponsored the first ‘BACK IN ALL BLACK COMEBACK REALITY TV SPECIAL’ back in all black comeback reality tv special… hosted by billy bush and a sports celebrity with name suppression, produced by graham henry … troy flavell needs your votes people…

And Michael… try to rest in peace my man.

You’ve been listening to honest dave’s Friday rant on the gernerator.. this and every Friday round 9.30…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home